NEW SINGLE AVAILABLE NOW!

Ñeco Peña - En vivo en Full Sail University Promo Disponible Ahora / Available now

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ñeco Peña selected as Orlando Weekly's Best Latin Act 2014

Singer, songwriter and producer Ñeco Peña selected as Best Latin Act for Orlando Weekly's Best of Orlando 2014.




"Thank you so much Orlando Weekly and it's readers for such honor, I thank God, my wife & family for all the support, every musician, promoter and producer who's worked with me this past few years, my current band for being right there with me in this project and to every single one of you who truly has supported my music and me as an artist through all this years...you know who you are... Thank you!!! 




http://orlandoweekly.secondstreetapp.com/l/Best-of-Orlando-2014/Ballot/MUSICANDNIGHTLIFE

No comments: